What we collect
We may collect the following information (note the platform the information is intended for in parentheses below):
- Name or pseudonym (Windows 8)
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences, and interests (Windows 8)
- The version of phone or desktop operating system you used to access our products (Windows 8)
- Facebook unique user ID (Facebook)
We may use this information for one or more of the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our products and services
- Providing online score leaderboards
- Tracking your in game achievements
We are committed to the security of any information that we hold. We have put in industry standard safeguards to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure to your personal information.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection of personal information in one of the following ways:
- When you are given the option to opt in or out of information collection during the process of filling out a form, you may check or uncheck the relevant box to prevent your information from being sent or collected.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We do not sell or lease any of the personal information that you provide to us, nor do we use this information to solicit you for further business.