The term Random Salad Games or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the company as an entity and not any individual member of the company. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our games or website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in any of our games or on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials in our games or on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our games or this website meet your specific requirements.
- Our games as well as this website contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, intellectual property including game design, code, etc. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in our games or this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are explicitly acknowledged thereto.
- Unauthorized use of our games or this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).